Job: ID #0002
The Summit Surgical Medical Education Coordinator will focus on the lab operations, logistics and maintenance within all 3 Summit Surgical Surgical Skills Labs to include Seattle, Spokane and Anchorage, AK. This position will report directly to Summit’s Director of Medical Education and will function to support Medical Education Directives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce current lab specific policies and procedures
- Develop ongoing lab protocols within Summit Surgical Surgical Skills Labs
- Perform routine lab maintenance
- Order and maintain lab supplies to established par levels
- Receive, coordinate and disseminate details of lab requests to include Lab Calendar Management
- Create lab agendas for Single Day labs as well as Summit wide events
- Request and coordinate equipment from Arthrex
- Coordinate with Director of Medical Education regarding the timeline and details for each lab
- Function as the primary point of contact for the attending surgeon
- Attend each Summit Surgical lab conducted in Seattle in order to track product usage, techniques discussed, etc. in order to provide pertinent follow up.
- Coordinate with Bucket Managers and Med Ed for follow-up after labs
- Coordinate details with regards to large events/labs with Med Ed, Communications and HR
- Manage registration of Reps and Surgeons for trainings and update on Summit calendar
- Assist Management team as needed with administrative duties
- Assist Warehouse Coordinator as needed
This role is full-time with flexible schedule based on lab schedule. If a lab is scheduled in the evenings, then you will adjust your workday and hours to be available. If a lab is scheduled on a Saturday you must be available for coverage. Comp time is arranged for the evening and weekend coverage.
Travel would be minimal but must be available when necessary.
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy
- Surgical Tech or PA background a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be comfortable in a lab environment
- Compensation $45,000 – $55,000 based on experience
- Health/Dental Benefits after 60 days of employment
- 401K after one year
Apply For This Job
Please fill out below and attach your resume/cv.