Summit Surgical’s Mission is tightly aligned with Arthrex’s Mission of “Helping surgeons treat their patients better”. Summit strives to provide outstanding service, innovative products and a place for our people to thrive. It was founded on the following Core Values: * Take Ownership * Live with Integrity * Passionately Engage * Pursue Excellence * Serve with Humility *. We have dedicated our business to helping advance surgeons’ training in minimally invasive orthopedics. Our team of professional representatives, along with our staff of experienced managers and education personnel, combine to offer over 200 years of surgical representative experience, knowledge, and resources for our customers.
As a Trauma Specialist your primary functions include assisting in sales and technical support of Arthrex trauma products. This includes, but is not limited to, intramedullary nails, specialty screws and plating, external fixation, biologics and soft tissue products. The Trauma Specialist will be the technical expert for these products within the agency and will use their knowledge to educate customers, support agency employees and consult with surgeons in the operating room.
When you join our team, you will have access to the best medical device training available, which includes the opportunity to observe over 400 surgeries in your first year. Our company also utilizes an industry leading CRM to manage customers and opportunities. This will help you develop the necessary skills to establish a long-term career and become a top professional in the industry. The biggest attribute of our company is the positive, competitive culture. We are forecasted to double in size over the next five years and are invested in finding qualified people to help build and expand our already fast-growing company.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary trauma contact between Agency management, field employees and Arthrex accounts
- Maintain, strengthen and/or expand existing account relationships
- Coordinate Agency and clinician training on Arthrex trauma products
- Communicate with current and new customers accounts regarding product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs
- Increase territory sales by developing and implementing sales strategies
Must be willing to travel within Agency specific accounts with occasional travel outside of that territory for trainings/meetings.
- College Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Business to Business (B2B) or technical sales of 3-5 years or more is required
- Industry experience in trauma, extremity or biologics products is preferred
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Confident, self-assured, and comfortable with independent action
- Demonstrate initiative, a sense of urgency and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them
- Ability to react and adjust quickly to change and come up with practical ideas for problem-solving
Summit Surgical offers competitive compensation with excellent benefits and 401K options